Our youngest child (who I still call "the baby") is now at the stage where she is pretty much done with the diaper days and has graduated on to training pants. With that said, having three kids means we have been through a lot of diapers in our day. We always tried to stick with one brand but often no matter what kind or how often we changed the baby, we experienced our own "saggy diaper" days during the baby years, these can make for some great stories to tell when your kids are older!
Pampers has always been a first choice when it came to diapers for our babies. New and improved Pampers Cruisers diapers have extra absorb channels to help keep your baby even drier plus, they don't sag like an ordinary diaper.
While a poor-fitting diaper may result in an uncomfortable baby or toddler, Pampers Cruisers have three absorbent channels in the core of the diaper that distributes wetness evenly and so babies can go from #SagtoSwag, moving to their own beat without restriction!
About new Pampers Cruisers:
- New Pampers Cruisers have three seperate channels, unlike ordinary diapers, which have one structured core.
- The unique channel structure helps evenly distribute wetness from front to back.
- The new design gives a noticbly better fit and doesn't sag like ordinary diapers*.
- A thin core to lock away wetness and gives up to 12 hours of protection.
- Pampers best fit and designed with fun Sesame Street characters!
It's time for babies to show their one-of-a-kind swag in new Pampers Cruisers! You can pick up new and improved Pampers Cruisers at Walmart.ca, Canada's one stop shop for baby needs. Visit Walmart.ca to learn more about the new technology and watch the video demo below!
We want to celebrate new Pampers Cruisers with a giveaway! One lucky AME reader has the chance to win a $50 Walmart GC!