Here are some facts from Pedigree about wet food vs dry food and what #mixedfeeding can do for our four-legged family members!
• Approximately 30% of Canadian pet owners take their pets on vacation, with 43% of dog owners always bringing their pup along.
• Around 44% of pet owners feed their pet wet food on a regular basis, and one-quarter (25%) said they never serve their pet wet food
• Wet food contains fewer calories than dry food, and helps your pet maintain a healthy body weight
• Dry food is a concentrated energy source, and its crunchy texture helps maintain your pet’s oral health
• Serving your pet wet food will not cause them to gain weight if it’s properly integrated into their diet. If slowly introduced, it will actually cause your pet to ingest fewer calories while also providing them with extra health benefits
• It also has numerous health benefits, including reducing urinary tract infection. Only 23% of Canadians are aware know this
• There isn’t a ‘right way’ to provide your pet with a mixed food diet – as long as they are getting some sort of combination of both wet and dry food, they will reap the benefits
• There isn’t a ‘right way’ to start a mixed feeding diet – as long as your pet is getting a combination of both, they will reap the benefits
To learn more about #mixedfeeding and the benefits for your dogs, visit https://www.petmixedfeeding.ca/
To learn more about Pedigree please visit http://www.mypedigree.ca
Sponsored post on behalf of Mars company and Pedigree. Complimentary products received for review purposes. Comments and opinions on this blog are those of the author.